A crushing condition for anyone. And coming in a variety of different degrees, shapes, and sizes, there is a multitude of reasons why alopecia scalp micropigmentation treatments are positive.
Alopecia is a general term for loss of hair. However, it’s often associated with patch baldness. This is characterized by discs of hair loss that move around the scalp from zone to zone and it is closely linked with both genetics and hormones. Debilitating for anyone who suffers from this cruel disorder, it can have a series impact on the mental well-being and can destroy self-esteem and confidence levels.
Scalp micropigmentation is an innovative and contemporary treatment which is used to combat alopecia. It works by a technician implanting natural pigments underneath the skins outer barrier in a series of tiny dots which represent imitation hair follicles. Working in conjunction with the nuances of your own skin tones, it seamlessly blends out the scalp complexion to provide the ultimate natural look of a hairline.
7 Reasons Why Alopecia Scalp Micropigmentation Treatments Work
- Shooting out of the gate with the best reason ever to receive SMP for any hair loss disorder… it’s guaranteed to work. Unlike its close counterparts, the hair transplant or medication, it doesn’t promote new hair growth, it conceals the problem in hand.
- It won’t damage your existing hair follicles. This is a crucial piece of the jigsaw given that each one is a precious entity. Damage to the ones that remain can be devastating.
- It is holistic and natural. All pigments used for scalp micropigmentation are made of wholesome ingredients and to boot, are often solely plant-based.
- Scalp micropigmentation treatments, once completed, and aftercare routines have been adhered to are thereafter, maintenance-free. Deeming SMP for alopecia a complete winner in our book.
- It is much more affordable than alternative hair restoration solutions. Hair transplants are notoriously expensive with no guarantee of working and medication is an ongoing commitment to the wallet, again, without any guarantees.
- Scalp micropigmentation is a treatment that is quick to have an effect. Meaning you can return to your usual daily routine with the minimum of fuss involved.
- And finally, confidence levels. Anyone who has experienced this debilitating hair loss disorder will understand the impact it can have on their lives. Self-esteem is diminished and depression can become prevalent for sufferers. SMP is the key answer to more than just hair restoration.
It is clear to see that SMP, as a treatment for hair loss is truly revolutionary. And for some final fast facts about how scalp micropigmentation can work in other miraculous ways…
- SMP is the perfect solution for both male and female pattern baldness
- It can also even out the linear aspect of scars or blemishes caused by birthmarks or burns
- Scalp micropigmentation works wonders in providing the appearance of density for those suffering from diffuse thinning.
- It is the perfect stop-gap between chemotherapy or radiation treatment and new hair growth
If you are interested in discovering more about alopecia scalp micropigmentation treatments or suffer from any of the above-mentioned disorders and you require a hair restoration solution, then reach out to us here.